Monday, May 9, 2011

IB/AP Exams aka Testing Season - A Short Music Blog

So I am back in town but I have found myself in further disfocus from my blog due to exam's for IB and AP. Thus I only have a short amount of time to write a blog. It looks like I will just leave you guys with a youtube video but definitely a good one and one of my favorites.

The Shaws - The Way You Feel
This song is by an upcoming/unsigned band from the UK with a lot of passion with their music. This is one of their single's off of their EP. The song talks about having dealt with a girl in the past who didn't care as much as they had thought. Feel free to check out the video for a few seconds and comment if you liked it or not. Thanks for reading and I hope to be back to blogging soon. Take care! -Dark Scheme

12 comments:

  1. Never heard of them, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah this song got the "swing".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not bad, I didn't think I'd like the song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. music is the gateway to the soul =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your exams. AP's should be over now, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great song. How did the exams go?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice chilled tune. Hope your exams are going well.

    ReplyDelete